Pogo is an online gaming platform which is offering more than 50 casual games without any charges to be paid by the user. It is owned by Electronic Arts and was launched on September 1, 1998. It offers a huge variety of games such as arcades, adventure, puzzles, brain-teasing, and many more. Users may also win tokens by playing the games on the Pogo website. It has been entertaining kids for the past couple of decades and there was a time when kids went crazy for this website. In case you need some assistance, kindly contact pogo support or pogo tech support.
Games Offered By Pogo!!
As mentioned earlier, pogo is offering more than 50 games from different categories on its website. The most loved categories by the small kids are arcade and adventure but for teens, it is adventure and sports. Even some adults were also crazy for such games from puzzles and brain-teasing categories. Not only people can play online but pogo also offers some downloadable games which can be easily downloaded by the users and they can play it offline also.
So, the different games which pogo offers are listed below under some categories-
- Board - Pogo offers only one board game named - A Way with Words. It is an interesting board game. Apart from entertainment for kids, it also develops their reading and mental skills.
- Card- Pogo offers numerous entertaining card games which teens and even adults love to play. These are- Canasta, Jungle Jin, Spades, Aces Up, First Class Solitaire, Thousand Island Solitaire, Jet Set Solitaire, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, Payday FreeCell, Snowbird Solitaire, Solitaire Blitz, World Class Solitaire, Pogo addiction solitaire, and Tri-Peaks Solitaire.
- Hidden Object - In such games, the player has to find a mentioned hidden object. It includes games such as - Claire Harty Classic, Cross Country Adventure, Grub Crawl, Story Quest, Vanishing Trail, Paranormal Destination, Winter Wonderland, and Postcards from Britain.
- Mahjong- Mahjong games are just like adventurous games but they also develop the mind of the small kids who play such games. It includes games - Quinn’s Aquarium, Mahjong sanctuary, Mahjong Safari, and Mahjong Garden.
- Match 3- These are the multiplayer games offered by pogo where two or more players can play at the same time with each other. It includes games - Jewel Academy, Phlinx, Poppit, Stack Them, Trizzle, Pogo Bowl, and many more.
- Puzzle - It consists of brain-teasing and brain developing games such as - Cookie Connect, Daily Sudoku, Bejeweled Stars, Mini Golf, Blast, and Crazy Cakes.
- Word - These games are based on word generation. These develop the language word learning and reading skills of the small kids. It includes - Crossword Cove, Tumble Bees, Anagrams, Bookworm, and Word Search.
All the games which pogo offers give a high definition visual and audio experience. People love playing such games with great joy and enthusiasm. So, spend your quality time on pogo as there is a lot of stuff which you may love to play. In case you have any query or need support then contact pogo support or pogo customer support as they will solve your issue as soon as possible.